Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Keep on Truckin'

Hey guys. Thought I'd post a photo of the reason I won't be there today.

Please continue to work on your cards today. If you need color print outs, use the black and white printer for now and place an FPO (for placement only) copy of your photos for now. I will bring in my printer on Thursday for you to print out the images in color.

I expect your cards to be completed by the end of class today except for items you need to print out in color. All supplies are at the back of the room, feel free to use whatever you need.

We will be handing out your cards on Thursday. If you can not hand out your card by the end of class on Thursday you will not be eligible for the rewards program*.

If you already completed your card, you are free to use the time to study or do homework. Bring your books on Thursday so that when you are finished you can use the time wisely. 

*Remember there is a reward for how much effort you put into this project, so the more creative the higher the reward. I will be giving out rewards at next week's class.

If you'd like to check out some of my recent photography blogs you can go to
http://www.withinsightstudio.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!